[Ambassadors] Re: pre-FOSDEM meeting on IRC

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Max Spevack wrote:

I would like to have an IRC meeting for everyone who is attending FOSDEM to answer questions, give information, etc.

I propose Thursday January 29 at 19:00 UTC.

This would also represent that "second meeting per month" of EMEA Ambassadors. I think FOSDEM is the proper agenda topic for a second, focused meeting.

--Max