Re: [Ambassadors] Thoughts Regarding Campus Ambassador Program

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Jack Aboutboul <jaa redhat com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I would like to get some feedback regarding the proposed program.  You can
> find the wiki page here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Campus_Ambassadors
>
> Let the discussion begin.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated, I hope to
> get everything in order and announce this to the world soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Jack

I think this initiative could be a really interesting one. I think
many of the suggestions from the page are interesting and we should
consider this as a possible Ambassadors Project initiative.

BTW, great idea. I want to see what people think (like you) :)

Regards

Francesco Ugolini