Re: [Ambassadors] pre-FOSDEM meeting on IRC

Max Spevack wrote:
I would like to have an IRC meeting for everyone who is attending FOSDEM to answer questions, give information, etc.

I propose Thursday January 29 at 19:00 UTC.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this meeting (something to do with the graduation party in the earlier...)

Please let us/me know where I can read the log of the meeting.

Best regards,

Pierre