Re: [Ambassadors] [Fwd: Alpha Release Readiness]

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009, John Poelstra wrote:

So far I have not heard from anyone from the Ambassadors team. I need a representative to add to the call-in email ASAP.

Normally this would be me, John, but I am double-booked with another meeting. I assume that Karsten will be representing Docs, and I'll ask him to represent Ambassadors as well, and fill me in on whatever I need to know.

Thanks,
Max