[Ambassadors] FAD at SCALE7x

I'm overjoyed that we've already got a great page up for the proposed
FAD at SCALE7x:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Activity_Day_at_SCaLE_7x

Can I get anyone to write a couple sentences for each of the bullet
points ("Packaging fonts," "Documentation") that tell attendees the
specific goals of FAD at SCALE7x?  This will be used in a press
release that Red Hat's press team is preparing.  They want to include
details, along with a link to that page.