[Ambassadors] Re: FAD at SCALE7x

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster gmail com> wrote:
> I'm overjoyed that we've already got a great page up for the proposed
> FAD at SCALE7x:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Activity_Day_at_SCaLE_7x
>
> Can I get anyone to write a couple sentences for each of the bullet
> points ("Packaging fonts," "Documentation") that tell attendees the
> specific goals of FAD at SCALE7x?  This will be used in a press
> release that Red Hat's press team is preparing.  They want to include
> details, along with a link to that page.

As far as I know, both activities will go on simultaneously.  We're
going to be in the Kennedy room and we'll be doing Packaging of Fonts
in one corner and in the other corner will be the great Docs master
Karsten Wade doing something amazing.  I've updated the FAD SCALE[1]
wiki page with a schedule and short description for the packaging
event, hopefully Karsten and/or Larry Cafiero can complete the
documentation component.

Cheers,

Clint

1 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Activity_Day_at_SCaLE_7x