Re: [Ambassadors] Thoughts Regarding Campus Ambassador Program

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:48:02PM +1700, Alejandro Acosta wrote:

> It doesn't look clear to me what will be the interaction/relation with local
> ambassadors (where exist) and if it should be expressed in the "What is
> required of Campus Ambassadors?" part.

I had the same thought when I read an early draft of that page, and we
added this bullet:

#  Collaborate and coordinate with other Fedora presence on/near your
   campus

That includes other Ambassadors.

Sometimes there aren't Ambassadors near, but there may be other
contributors or participants.  I personally expect a Campus Ambassador
to coordinate with any and all Fedorans in the area, not as a
replacement but as an additive force.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41