Re: [Ambassadors] Thoughts Regarding Campus Ambassador Program

Well guys, talked to the IT related career director and we are interested, so any info would be greatly appreaciated, in

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Brian Powell <bpowell01 gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Jack Aboutboul <jaa redhat com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I would like to get some feedback regarding the proposed program.  You can
> find the wiki page here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Campus_Ambassadors
>
> Let the discussion begin.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated, I hope to
> get everything in order and announce this to the world soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Jack
>
> --

I would gladly help get this initiative off the ground in my area.
There are numerous colleges in my area that I have already done Fedora
presentations at or plan to in the near future so I already have
inside contacts, so this would just be an extension of what I am
already currently doing.

Look forward to the activation of the mailing list and participating in this.

--
Regards,

Brian Powell
http://fedoraproject.org