[Ambassadors] Introduction to Fedora 10 : Fedora beginners Guide

Fedora 10, codename Cambridge released in 25 November, 2008. Here in this tutorial, I have tried to cover everything most easiest way possible. This tutorial specially for the users who want to switch to Fedora from other distros (or even Windows) or who want to try something new beside Ubuntu (I myself think, Ubuntu is boring).

Details here: http://angel.linux.org.bd/2009/01/29/introduction-to-fedora-10/

Feedback is welcome.

--
Angel
GPG key: 0x34001F46

Fedora -- FreedomĀ² and rapid innovation