[Ambassadors] Please Sign up for FOSDEM booth attendance

Hi everybody who is going to FOSDEM,

in order to assure there are always enough people at the Fedora Booth on
FOSDEM 2009, we decided to set up a schedule in the wiki. If you have
signed up as booth personnel, please add yourself to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2009_Booth_Attendance

TIA,
Christoph

(I know the page is not in the current FOSDEM namespace, but after
talking with Ian I decided to follow the new Wiki structure, see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Wiki_structure )