[Ambassadors] Re: Looking toward SCaLE, and looking further forward

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 1:46 PM, I <larry cafiero gmail com> wrote:

... you get a free pass to the event and the satisfaction of knowing you helped Fedora. What more in life is there?

A little clarification here: There is a limited number of passes available, obviously (I think the number is five), and naturally there's a priority to those who are going to work the Fedora booth. I didn't want anyone to get the impression that we were just going to hand out exhibitor passes to everyone who asked.

Larry Cafiero