[Ambassadors] Looking toward SCaLE, and looking further forward

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jan 30 00:38:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 13:46 -0800, Larry Cafiero wrote:
>  Looking further forward: We have the possibility of holding FADs at
> LinuxFest Northwest in Bellingham, Wash., and at OSCON, which this year is
> in San Jose, Calif. (and not Portland, as in years past). While I don't mind
> doing the groundwork etc., for LFNW, I am hoping someone closer to
> Bellingham (just north of Seattle, close to the Canadian border and
> Vancouver, BC) might want to take the reins. If not, that's fine. I can do
> it from the Central California coast. With OSCON almost within walking
> distance (with a good tail wind and a few packs of trail mix), I don't mind
> handling OSCON.

LFNW is basically in my back yard, so I will be helping to take care of
that one.

There is also Linuxcon which is going to be just before Plumbers
Conference in Portland OR.  First year for this event, I think it's done
by some of the same people who have done (O)LS in years past.
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!