[Ambassadors] Fedora Talk

Hi Guys,

I translated the website talk.fedoraproject for brazilian portuguese and I am interested to use this project in Brazil.

Is there a documentation about configuration in twinkle or ekiga? Because for both case in website there is this information "(Coming Soon)"

I configured twinkle and ekiga and it is very easy, I think. Can I do this documentation or already is there other one?

Thanks,

Rafael Gomes
Consultor em TI
Embaixador Fedora