Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Talk

2009/1/30 Rafael Gomes <linux rafa gmail com>:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I translated the website talk.fedoraproject for brazilian portuguese and I
> am interested to use this project in Brazil.

> I configured twinkle and ekiga and it is very easy, I think. Can I do this
> documentation or already is there other one?

You should ask Localization or Infrastructure (maybe see
/wiki/Communication for more infos how to get in contact with those
ones).

Maybe try to see if in the wiki there is something just done (maybe is
in a sandbox, try using wiki search, on the left side of the fp.org
wiki).

That's what I can suggest you.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini