Re: [Ambassadors] About fedora DVD distribution

2009/1/24 Amirtham purendra raman bala <bamirthampr in com>:
> How to distribute free DVD request came to me

Maybe asking your local contact (like Susmit who is in working on
freemedia). There is an automated system under development, but I'm
sure Susmit knows better than me all the process to join the Freemedia
program and be able to start distributing media.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini