Re: [Ambassadors] Freemedia + Unity Re-Spins, Thoughts?

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 8:19 PM, inode0 <inode0 gmail com> wrote:

> I don't see any downside to supporting re-spins as an option. We offer
> both at times at booths and the re-spins fly out the door as fast as
> they can be burned.
>
> John

So, it seems a doable things, with few resources required and a lot of
benefits from the community: from my own side nothing against.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

p.s. I've added this topic in my agenda, I hope to be able to remember
it for next week FAmSCo meeting, meanwhile more feedbacks are welcomed
(at least to have a wide view of what community think about this
idea).