Re: [Ambassadors] Freemedia + Unity Re-Spins, Thoughts?

inode0 wrote:

> I don't see any reason that they can't just be another option those
> requesting media can choose, and those fulfilling requests can accept
> or not as they choose. If they want the official media they request
> it, if they would rather have a re-spin they request that.
>
> Why would someone want both?

The reason I stated both, is that at the moment:
1:Currently the FedoraProject stands over the Official Media,
not the re-spins, that may change hopefully.

2: They will in all likelyhood, get the Official to install,
2b: if not they will get all the hints etc via various outlets.
2c: If they fail on Unity-respins, would it be all thrown back
there to help?  Which could\may overwhelm them (Unity-Volunteers).
Which imho would suck.

Frank