Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora DVDs for Red Hat AUS

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009, Clint Savage wrote:

https://fedorahosted.org/famnarequests/

I also think we should send as many as would be the best pricing of *at least* 40 discs. I'd hate to send only 40 and them ask a week later for another 40.

Thoughts?

Nice to send them some stuff to take care of the one-off request, of course.

But my real thought is:

Why aren't the RH folks in Australia just making their own, and (if necessary) asking for permission to charge it to the Community budget?

--Max