[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2009 in Rheinfelden

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 1 22:14:14 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 01.07.2009, 14:33 +0200 schrieb Gerold:
> Hi @all Ambassadors in EMEA,
>
> it's a pleasure for me to announce (again) that the FAD 2009 EMEA will be
> held in Rheinfelden in September 2009.

Hi Gerold,

thanks a lot for this information and especially for organizing this
event.

Last weekend we have been thinking a lot about where to hold the next
FUDCon, for example you, Max and me on the suburban train on our way to
C-Base. I agree with Max that events should rotate. Just like we cannot
have the next European FUDCon in Germany again, FAD should not take
place in Germany this time. We already had Rheinfelden 2 years ago and
last year we were at Basel, which is only 20 km away from Rheinfelden.
If this FAD is meant to be the event for all ambassadors in EMEA, it
should take place elsewhere.

But this is just my opinion and not really important since I'm not going
to attend the event anyway since I'm trying to focus on more technical
stuff. I'm sure everybody will have a great time in Rheinfelden and I
hope the numerous discussions will bear fruit for all our community.

Regards,
Christoph