[Ambassadors] Regarding Campus Ambassadors

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:26:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 8:16 AM, Salvadesswaran
P.S.<salvadesswaran at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi buddies,
>
> I'm a Fedora ambassador currently in college. I stumbled upon the campus
> ambassadors initiative on the mailing list, and wouls love to be one in my
> college. Ia there any eligibility for my becoming one?

Give talks, hold events, promote Fedora, etc. to the student, staff,
and faculty of your campus. Aside from that I don't necessarily think
there are any different "eligibility" requirements. I think the campus
ambassadors being defined as a separate group from the rest is purely
because campus life is far different from everywhere else and the idea
is to have a group of resources who all operate as Ambassadors in a
campus environment and are able to help one another in their efforts.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com