[Ambassadors] Reminder: The next FAD is not in Germany

Alexander Alexander at mrtoasted.com
Thu Jul 2 14:12:17 UTC 2009

Let me add to that that this Activity will be during the Hacking At Random
(HAR2009.org) event.
There will be various Fedora Ambassadors present.
The focus however will be on Fedora in general, not Ambassador-specific like
you said Christoph.

I am wondering how big Fedora's presence will be besides the current list on
the wiki https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HAR2009

greetings,
Alexander