[Ambassadors] Campus Ambassadors

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 00:28:52 UTC 2009

> Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 22:27:16 +0200
> From: mspevack at redhat.com
> To: fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
> Subject: [Ambassadors] Campus Ambassadors

Hello Everyone,

Greetings.  :)

Max, thanks for your posting.  :)

> Anyone who's interested in Campus Ambassadors should do two things:
>
> (1) Read https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Campus_Ambassadors
>
> (2) Join the mailing list on that page and introduce yourself.  First message to that list re-printed below.
>
> --Max

Most excellent!  I will forward this information onward to my fellow students and alumni within Maryland at UMCP & JHU, as well as Washington, DC at GWU.  :)

My thoughts are to coincide with this current summer as an extension of "Summer Of Code" is to have options for students coming back or entering their program in Fall 2009.  :)

FYI I am planning to do some additional growth starting in Fall 2009 from September to December when I get more time back in Maryland.  :v)

Everyone, please have a great day and an enjoyable weekend!  :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -
=-=-=-=-=
David Ramsey
=

        Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
* Fedora 9 (Sulphur) kernel - vmlinuz-2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686
* Fedora 10 (Cambridge) kernel - vmlinuz-2.6.27.25-170.2.72.fc10.i686
* Fedora 11 (Leonidas) kernels - vmlinuz-2.6.29.5-191.fc11.i586  and vmlinuz-2.6.29.5-191.fc11.i686
My hobby is large memory modeling as well as multi-core virtual machines...
=