[Ambassadors] REMINDER: FAD EMEA 2009 in Rheinfelden

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sat Jul 4 08:10:42 UTC 2009

Hi @all Ambassadors in EMEA,

it's a pleasure for me to announce (again) that ONE FAD 2009 EMEA will
be held in Rheinfelden in September 2009.

I also want to invite every Ambassador in EMEA to attend.

Detailled information can be found at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD/FADEMEA2009

Please have a look, add your name to the list if you will attend because
rooms (in the castle) are quite difficult this year. The prices are as
follows:

douple room: EUR 40 /person incl. breakfast
3/5 room: EUR 28 / person incl. breakfast

Registration will be closed down on July 8th (because of fixed
reservation of the rooms).

As add. information for everybody: This is an Fedora Activity Day (there
was some confusion the last days over the ML) and audience to
participate trys to plan events, budget and participations of each
single person (who attends) for the EMEA events in 2010. It would be
nice if you attend ...
If you will be maybe owner of an event in 2010 let us know your needs
that we can also can take care for it (CDs, DvD, Flyer, Shirts, SWAG in
general and also money you need). The Board of Fedora EMEA e.V. will
also be present and participate that event.

I'm looking forward to see you all in Rheinfelden

Regards

GeroldKa