[Ambassadors] I'm a new Ambassador for Fedora , From Egypt

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 9 18:31:33 UTC 2009

On Thursday 09 July 2009 20:20:30 Jukka Palander wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am as well a "newby" in Fedora Ambassadors, due I just applied few
> days ago and still my account details show "unapproved".

Ok Ambassador Candidates, please read the instructions i have already sent to
you and check back with your mentor.
From the message you already should have:
#########
There are a lot of people on the list, so it's not necessary to send an
introduction. We do group introductions of all new members periodically.
#########

thanks, no need for excuses

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688