[Ambassadors] New Project: Blur

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 13 07:10:59 UTC 2009

On Sunday 12 July 2009 23:39:28 Braden Faulkner wrote:
> Let me know what you guys think.
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/blur

"The Blur project is designed stop the fragmentation between the different
Linux communities and to initiate a collaborative whole effort between
distributions and the entire Linux community. The Fedora project is the
starting distribution, as it is innovative and all around the perfect place to
start the "synergy". "

What does the Fedora Board say to this?

I think this has not much to do with the Fedora Project and it seems the wrong
way to put our power in it. I was crowing up in such a egalitarian
system(country) and the only thing what you will achive is stagnation, i like
competition and the freedom to do things in different ways.

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688