[Ambassadors] Heads up please: Ambassadors map is now online.

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:25:50 UTC 2009

Am Montag, den 13.07.2009, 02:19 +0530 schrieb susmit shannigrahi:

> > Unfortunately the in the wiki instructions are a little sparse. How to
> > find out one's latitude and longitude?
> > You know a good web page to do
> > this?
>
> There are a lot of webpages doing this. Please search a bit.
> I can put up a page for that too, but that will be overkill.

I don't think you need to put up a wiki page for this, but at least one
page or one method should be mentioned on the page that you already set
up. I see you already added a paragraph about conversation, great.

> For example, itouchmap.com/latlong.html
> there are a lot more using OSM/google map etc.

Note OSM should be preferred since the map is based on OSM and there are
differences between OSM and Google Maps.

Last question: Is it supposed to be an ambassadors map or a "membership
map" for all contributors? You are using both terms.

Regards,
Christoph