[Ambassadors] Official Map of Fedora Ambassadors

Hamada Zahera hamada.zahera at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 12:29:48 UTC 2009

Hello Fedorans ,
I think it'll be very good if you have a map of Fedora Ambassadors around the world ,so that you can know the location of Ambassadors in every Country.we can do it by google map
I want to take your opinion in this issue and I can create a map for us ,so each ambassador send to me his attiude&Langutie +his website/blog

Thanks,

---  Best Regards  Hamada Zahera   Demonstrator at Faculty of Computers and Information  IEEE member   Fedora Ambassador