[Ambassadors] Official Map of Fedora Ambassadors

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:47:38 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Elijah Hanson<edh.drake at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually wasnt talking about voting but one which is best after review shud
> be taking and since Susmit has his working then we go along with his.Pardon
> me if I didnt explain far enough.

In fact, I talked to the fedora-infrastructure, which, I think is the
right place to ask this question.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-infrastructure-list/2009-July/msg00019.html

Also, I mailed a number of people personally for their feedback,
Mathieu, you know it. ;)

Also, it seems you have overlooked the mail I sent today,
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-July/msg00259.html

If you have any suggestion, I shall love to have it.
Thanks.

--
Regards,
Susmit.