[Ambassadors] Official Map of Fedora Ambassadors

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:22:37 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Mathieu Bridon
(bochecha)<bochecha at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I never said I didn't like the idea of using Shomyu for this purpose
> (as you imply in your email to the infrastructure team). I said that
> Shomyu *can't* fill this purpose, and that IMHO, this purpose was not
> what we should be aiming for (static vs dynamic map).
>
> Anyway, a static map is still a *huge* improvement over a wiki page :)

Where can I find the dynamics features that Shomyu will offer over the
static map?
I went to fedora hosted page for Shomyu and didn't not find extra
features from the static map.
I am just curious and want to look both projects to see if I can think
of some additions for the ambassador map.

best regards

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217