[Ambassadors] Refreshing Fedora swag in EMEA

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 18:07:24 UTC 2009

+1 for the coordination and the producing-then-spreading things

Thus much more cheaper prices could be achieved.

We will discuss it in the next meetings till the start of Q3 with more
ideas on the table.

Meanwhile i suggest, that anyone who is interested in participating,
gets quotes from factories in his region for various swags in order
for us to have a better opinion on prices and what suits us best.

Pierros