[Ambassadors] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjKQTiXDBeE

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 17 11:15:53 UTC 2009

Hi Lavan

> FYI
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjKQTiXDBeE
>
> please listen

First of all, could you please write some context when sending such a
link to the list, so that we can make an informed choice about whether
or not we want to look at this video ?

Secondly, how is this video related to promoting Fedora ?

>From a page any ambassador should have read [1] :

"As an ambassador, and as part of the Marketing project, you need to
know the good word of Fedora , and know the differences between it and
its cousin,  Red Hat Enterprise Linux. You are not to insult any other
project or product, just focus on the strengths of Fedora."

Given the title of the video (I couldn't see it, it says "an error
occured, please try again later"), I suppose you sent us the link to
bash Bill Gates and Microsoft. To me, this clearly goes against the
quoted text above.

Best regards,

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Conduct