[Ambassadors] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjKQTiXDBeE

oshan rubesinghe drkmafia at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 17 13:02:56 UTC 2009

hmm well , im a sri lankan ambassador, as we citizens understand in srilanka
this is just another political business , its not mainly about contributing
IT in sl , its about selling microsoft products because.about 2 years ago we
could just go to a cd shop and buy a microsoft or any other software fr just
100bucks (1$) . so the microsoft had no use from contributing thre os here
in sl, but now thre is a new rule about pirate softwares, so most of the
poor peaple are trying to avoid buying ms and moving towards
linux(ubuntu,fedora,mandriva and open suse) , thats why the govenment office
of IT ( icta) is trying to contribute Microsoft so the officers inside the
government gets the commission. its just about the money

--
Kind Regards
D.M.