[Ambassadors] [Event Report] National Institute of Technology, Agartala, Tripura, India

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 06:49:39 UTC 2009

Hi,

--- On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Joerg
Simon<jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
| Shakthi, this report sounds like a great adventure - i am a bit jealous that i
| could not join you ;)
\--

I am sure you will make it some other day!

---
| besides i do not like the headline of "i-want-2-
| do-project. tell-me-wat-2-do-fedora"
\--

Neither do I!

Students in this part of the world are in a world of SMS-speak, and
they tend to bring that behavior to work and mailing lists. So, the
title is actually a sarcastic 'reply' to them in their own SMS
language. Nothing personal though :)

One small correction in my post -- the Fedora repositories are
provided by National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, West Bengal,
whose members are also part of dgplug.org.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com