[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Summary from 2009-07-21

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 14:21:39 UTC 2009

Sorry I missed the meeting -- I was setting up for OSCON, which starts
today.

At some future meeting -- and possibly here on the list -- I would like to
discuss lanyards and different Fedora "wear" for the ambassadors, i.e.,
something different than polos for events, etc. I will agendize this for the
next meeting.

Larry Cafiero