[Ambassadors] Thanks :)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 1 04:36:12 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag, den 30.06.2009, 14:57 -0400 schrieb Fabio Jara:
> Thanks to Ing. Juan M. Rodriguez Moreno and to Joerg Simon for taking me
> back to the list.

I have no idea why you were banned but I'm sure that Jörg as the mailing
list owner had good reasons to do this. If you want to make life easier
for others, use a meaningful subject and not just "Thanks :)".

> Now i have a question:
>
> "I'm doing a Fedora event this Friday 3 of July, and i'll take some
> pictures and video, should i post them to somewhere in the fedora wiki?

Not in the wiki but in your blog, see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReportingGuidelines

Regards,
Christoph