[Ambassadors] Announcing the openSUSE Ambassadors Program

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Thu Jul 2 14:36:48 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 1:31 AM, Ian Weller<ian at ianweller.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 06:06:34PM -0500, inode0 wrote:
>> http://news.opensuse.org/2009/05/27/announcing-the-opensuse-ambassadors-program/
>>
>> Congratulations on the example you set.
>>
> So can we consider ourselves "ambassador upstream" then? ;)

Sure :)

That's a great news. When results come, people follow the model.
That's definitely a good news for Fedora Ambassadors and all the Open
Source community.

Ambassadoring is a really people-friendly way to get in touch with
people: it deeply represents our philosophy and give the possibility
to spread our passion to everyone, everywhere.

Sure, great news!

Francesco