[Ambassadors] New Ambassador

Hope Harrison shannon_hope at comcast.net
Fri Jul 10 16:55:12 UTC 2009

Hello,

I became an ambassador about a month ago, so I am new and still don't
quite know how things work.

I would like to try to get my high school to use Fedora in one of their
computer labs, and then maybe have a school assembly about the cool
Fedora technology and/or maybe some flyers to be passed out to students
so they could learn more about Fedora, and try in on their home
computers. I don't know if this is an idea that would really work, and I
don't know how to get started on it. Does anyone have any suggestions or
advice?

--Shannon Harrison