[Ambassadors] New Ambassador

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:09:09 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 10:32 PM, Rangeen Basu <sherry151 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Hope Harrison<shannon_hope at comcast.net>
> wrote:
> >
> > I would like to try to get my high school to use Fedora in one of their
> > computer labs, and then maybe have a school assembly about the cool
> Fedora
> > technology and/or maybe some flyers to be passed out to students so they
> > could learn more about Fedora, and try in on their home computers. I
> don't
> > know if this is an idea that would really work, and I don't know how to
> get
> > started on it. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

try talking to your local limux user group (if you have one) otherwise talk
to some people who are interested in linux and open source and make a small
group. having an install fest is also one of the best way to tell people
about any linux.
-- Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adimania