[Ambassadors] ubuntu & fedora

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 12 17:15:03 UTC 2009

Am 12.07.2009 16:33, schrieb Mohd Syafarul Razi:
> Technically, the difference of these distros is Fedora is a legacy of RedHat
> Linux while the ubuntu is a legacy of Debian. That what I answered to Linux
> newbie.

This is not completely true... Red Hat Linux is gone (The 	successor is
Red Hat Enterprise Linux and this is now the downstream of Fedora),
while Debian is still under active development and Ubuntu is the
downstream more or less.

Kind regards,

Fabian

--
Fingerprint: 2F6C 930F D3C4 7E38 6AFA 4EB4 E23C D2DD 36A4 397F

Fedora always leads and never follows.