Re: [Ambassadors] Heads up please: Ambassadors map is now online.

Am Montag, den 13.07.2009, 00:14 +0530 schrieb susmit shannigrahi:

> You will find the instructions here.[2]
>
> If you have any problem, please let me know.

Hi Susmit,

thanks a lot for the work you have put into this.

Unfortunately the in the wiki instructions are a little sparse. How to
find out one's latitude and longitude? You know a good web page to do
this? What notation and delimiters does the map use? How many decimal
places are allowed?

> Thanks.

Kind regards,
Christoph