[Ambassadors] ubuntu & fedora

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 13 09:36:16 UTC 2009

On Monday 13 July 2009 10:59:50 Pablo Iranzo Gómez wrote:
> What about online moddle-like ambassador 'certification' on yearly bassis?
>
> That would be an intermediate step to get initial aproval, as well as get
> an update on who's still active or not

all this was discussed in the passed weeks. Mentoring this people is the right
way. And if we see that one causes external effects which makes harm or
confusion, we will put him back into the mentoring state.

CU Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688