[Ambassadors] Official Map of Fedora Ambassadors

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 13 12:41:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

> I think it'll be very good if you have a map of Fedora Ambassadors around
> the world ,so that you can know the location of Ambassadors in every
> Country.we can do it by google map
> I want to take your opinion in this issue and I can create a map for us ,so
> each ambassador send to me his attiude&Langutie +his website/blog

That's a great idea !

Too bad it's already being solved by two different people, in two
different manners :)

Susmit announced yesterday on this list (where were you yesterday ? :)
that he has a static map of the Ambassadors online [1]

I'm personnaly working on a dynamic mapping application, where each
one can click the map to set his location (no need to care about
coordinates) [2]

I'd personally welcome any help, and I'm sure it's the same for Susmit.

Best regards,

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-July/msg00173.html
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/shomyu/