[Ambassadors] ubuntu & fedora

Emilio Simpkins unidentified221 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:14:13 UTC 2009

 It seems to me like there is being over-reacted to. All that was asked was
a simple question, and now its turning into we should have a cert test so
you can be an ambassador. I gotta say, it doesnt look very friendly and
inviting to newer ambassadors when there question is turned around on them
and there told , "Well you should already know the answer to this".

-Emilio