[Ambassadors] Question on GMA500 status

Charly Manjarrez charlymanja at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Jul 13 18:25:32 UTC 2009

Maybe you're talking about the poulsbo video module (driver)  Intel
Corporation System Controller Hub (SCH Poulsbo) Graphics Controller (rev 06)

The driver is really bad, but it works with a regular expectation and
sometimes freeze the screen sometimes causing a kernel panic and doesn't
work compiz.

I Have a dell inspiron mini 1010 working with this driver, i try F11
using VESA module but it works on 800x600 resolution.

best regards