[Ambassadors] F11 CDs/DVDs from FUDCon Berlin

Felix Kaechele felix at fetzig.org
Wed Jul 15 12:41:57 UTC 2009

I just talked to Christoph Wickert and asked him if he would take his
CDs to FrOSCon. He said that he planned on takeing them to a different
event so I need some CDs/DVDs for FrOSCon. I think we need about 150
discs, 50 DVD (both x86 and x86_64), 50 GNOME, 50 KDE would be best IMO.
 It would probably also be good to have other swag available at the booth.

Felix