[Ambassadors] next EMEA Ambassadors IRC meeting

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Jul 16 18:04:09 UTC 2009

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009, Pierros Papadeas wrote:

> I could handle the next EMEA meeting. I am saying it, because no one
> volunteered :) and I think it is quite important to be done.

Thank you, Pierros.

> Is there already an agenda? Shall we keep up with the every-other-week
> schedule and make this an thematic one?

I would use the meeting on the 22nd to go over the events that are
happening between now through September, and to understand what people
need, what they already have, and what is missing.

>From there, I would try to figure out what swag is needed overall in the
region, and then we put together a plan to get it created, possibly
using the non-profit to help us, or simply using my Red Hat credit card
and/or PayPal account.

===

At the next meeting -- August 5 -- I think it would be smart to have a
pre-discussion about some of the topics that are on the schedule for FAD
EMEA 2009.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_EMEA_2009

--Max