[Ambassadors] using of a logo

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Sat Jul 18 06:59:36 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 12:21:40PM +0530, oshan rubesinghe wrote:
> can i use this logo for the arm print of a t shirt?
>
> http://www.whatsupbuddy.com/uploads/red-hatlogo.png

No, because that logo does not follow the clearspace or other
requirements of either the Red Hat or Fedora logos.

I might recommend using the Fedora logo only, and using the font MgOpen
Modata for the "Sri Lanka" text. The text will need to be half the
height of the 'a' in Fedora away from the logotype.

Other requirements are at:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
  "Why, a four-year-old could understand this report.