[Ambassadors] using of a logo

Danishka Navin snavin at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 18 09:15:07 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 12:48 PM, oshan rubesinghe <
drkmafia at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> can any one suggest a saying insted of "srilanka" to say "fedora is a
> powerfull os" because there are people in sri lanka havent even herd
> of "fedora"

It is not only in LK and not only for the Fedora..

pls post  your T-shirt issue to fedora-srilanka at lists.fedoraproject.org,
 if you planning to design it for Sri Lankan Ambassadors only.

> --
> Kind Regards
> D.M.
> Key fingerprint = 520D 1928 ABC1 326F 8128 68F6 ABB4 2EFE 5694 D3FB
> http://www.whatsupbuddy.com
>

> 2009/7/18 Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
> >
> > On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 12:21:40PM +0530, oshan rubesinghe wrote:
> > > can i use this logo for the arm print of a t shirt?
> > >
> > > http://www.whatsupbuddy.com/uploads/red-hatlogo.png
> >
> > No, because that logo does not follow the clearspace or other
> > requirements of either the Red Hat or Fedora logos.
> >
> > I might recommend using the Fedora logo only, and using the font MgOpen
> > Modata for the "Sri Lanka" text. The text will need to be half the
> > height of the 'a' in Fedora away from the logotype.
> >
> > Other requirements are at:
> >  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines
> >
> > --
> > Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
> >  "Why, a four-year-old could understand this report.
> >   Find me a four-year-old child.
> >   I can't make head or tail out of it." -- Groucho Marx, "Duck Soup"
> >
> > --

Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com (use Sinhala Unicode fonts)