[Ambassadors] [Event Report] National Institute of Technology, Agartala, Tripura, India

pankaj kumar pankaj4u4m at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:39:05 UTC 2009

Shakti, nice presentation.I am going to use some of the content of your
presentation for event in my college.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/fedora_in_SASTRA

The event will scheduled at 23rd august,2009 and because it is the first
event on fedora in my college so the event will all related to installation
guideline and providing programming environment in fedora for c/c++ and
java. Later stage we will give detail of several fedora sub-projects and
encourage them to join fedoraproject.org and read the wikis in it.I want
some idea for our OPENSOURCE lab for better utilization of facilities we
have.And if later we have some more idea on it we will mail that.

--
PANKAJ KUMAR
"Do not try to better others. Do your own best."
pankaj4u4m at fedoraproject.org
http://codegambler.blogspot.com
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:pankaj4u4m