[Ambassadors] Reminder -- EMEA Ambassadors meeting Jul 22

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 19:04:26 UTC 2009

I won't be able to attend due to my meeting schedule in Raleigh, but
Pierros has volunteered to lead tomorrow's meeting.

The meeting is at 2000 UTC (2200 CEST).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2009-07-22

The URL above includes the agenda.

     *  Roll call
     * Announcements
     * Optional update on mentoring from Joerg Simon
     * Review upcoming events
     * Review status of swag.
           o Did the people who needed CDs get them?
           o Do we need to produce more F11 CDs?
           o How are we distributing the buttons that Pierros has?
           o What tshirt design would people like to create next?
           o What other swag do we need to create?
     * Open floor.

Thanks,
Max